At AC Sales, we know that selecting a company you can believe in to complete AC repair in Lafayette is important. We understand how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should possess liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A reliable company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll happily share with you. Call these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you go with has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give AC Sales a call at (337) 234-2345. We’re happy to help!