As warmer weather begins, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Lafayette? Especially if your cooling unit is recently purchased or was running well last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never anticipate to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving parts can fail.
Having your system checked annually by a AC Sales expert can help spot small issues before they lead to large malfunctions. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service intricate internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate inside your unit can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can create higher energy use—and a bigger energy bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and may even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, since you won’t have to get new equipment as soon.
- It helps identify little troubles before they turn into big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely examine components and complete a cycle of air conditioning performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to find troubles before they turn into large issues that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the summer. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is ready to give worry-free comfort. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your equipment is open to early breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll check the subsequent locations and components:
- Total equipment state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lubricate moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Today with AC Sales
Today is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our AC Sales pros a shout at (337) 234-2345 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we visit your house, be sure to check our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming tune-up.